Student’s Requirements - Homework
To avoid any miscommunication and understand all the requirements of the State of Hawaii, City & County of Honolulu and Accurate Driving LLC please study in detail our accuratedriving.com Q&A page.
Homework - Complete 1, 2 and 3 before the first day of class:
1. Print this DUI Project. Ask your parent/guardian the five questions and write in their answers. Do not have them fill it out...you need to ask the questions and write in the answers. This is due the first day of class.
2. Bring to class a self-addressed and stamped #10 envelope. This will be used to mail your classroom certificate. Use this sample to address your envelope, use the return address for Accurate Driving LLC as shown on the sample: Sample Envelope
3. Complete this sample test, even if you already have a permit: Sample Test
4. Bring the manual for one of your family's cars to session 5.
5. Go to this link to see how far in advance road test appointments are booked so you can start planning with your parents: Road Test Appointments
6. If you do not have a permit go to this link to start the application process: Hawaii Drivers License/Permit/State Identification Card Required Documents Guide
7. Go to this link to make an appointment to take your written permit test: Aloha Q Make an Appointment
Road Test Score Sheet
Send this email to your parent(s)
My driver education instructor requires you to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with this statement:
I (The Parent or Guardian) of (Student’s Name) certify that I have read, understand and agree with all requirements and information stated on the www.accuratedriving.com Q&A page, the course description posted at the Mid Pacific Institute website and all information on the Mid Pacific Institute Driver Education Course Registration.
If Accurate Driving LLC does not receive this statement before the last day of class your teen will not be able to attend the last day and will have to attend a make up class no less than 6 weeks after the first day of the current class.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
Kama'aina Owned and Operated Business in Honolulu, Hawaii Since 1990
Certified State Of Hawaii, Department Of Transportation Driver Education Instructors
Certified American Automobile Association Driver Improvement Program Instructor